Friday, May 7, 2010

Theophilus London

I'm on music blogs constantly, and every time I think I've got a pretty good handle on that new heat out there, I always get thrown a curve ball. I'm almost a little embarrassed to not have been on the Theophilus London tip before now, and credit to the homie Tom Roche for keying me in.

Flat out, I haven't been this excited about an MC in a long time. London's flow is amazing, and his beats compete with the current masters of the hip hop world, flowing over everything from R&B to electro to indie. Check one of my favorite tracks of his as a sample...

Enjoy the Sun

And as I tried to pick one of the tracks off his new mixtape I Want You to post up, I realized that I'd be doing you all a huge disservice if I didn't have you go download the whole thing. Enjoy.

Download it on the Hypebeast here.

No comments: