Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Week's HEAT

Three amazing nights to come get on the dance floor this week, starting tonight at one of the top clubs in the US - Infusion Lounge. Thursdays here are always huge, and you won't find a better soundsystem out there.


This Friday night I'm holding it down at another one of my favorite places to play in SF - Vessel. The homie Tom Roche knows how to throw a damn fun party and the last time we teamed up at Vessel was insane.

Join the guestlist here.


Saturday night I'm making my debut at Sloane. This place is super nice and I'm excited to once again team up with Don't Be Shy Entertainment. It's also the record release party for DBS, and I'll be lacing some of their bangers into my set.

Join the guestlist here.


As always, thanks for the support and see you on the floor!

No comments: