Thursday, March 25, 2010

This Week's HEAT: Double Dutch / Macys / Infusion Lounge / Manor West

Another big week of amazing events, kicking off tonight at my favorite bar in SF's Mission District - Double Dutch. Last month's party was crazy, including a full b-boy battle on the dance floor. I'll be playing nothing but old school hip hop, funk, soul, breaks, and R&B tonight...

Facebook invite here.


Tomorrow (Friday) I'm spinning at a special fashion event at the Macy's Union Square Men's Store, presented by Out.


Then tomorrow night I'm back at Infusion Lounge, which was just awarded Top 4 new nightclub of the year at the Nightclub & Bar Awards in Las Vegas. I'm teaming up with the talented J. Espinosa for a huge night.


Saturday night I'm back at the amazing Manor West, teaming up once again with Nick Macario for my 4th Saturday residency. Last month was probably the craziest club night I've ever seen in SF. Please join us.

Facebook invite here.


As always, thanks for the support and see you on the floor!

No comments: