Thursday, February 25, 2010

This Week's HEAT

Another packed week of amazing events...really excited for each of these!

Tonight I'm making a special guest appearance at my favorite bar in San Francisco's Mission District - The Double Dutch. This place was founded on old school hip hop, soul, breaks and R&B, and that's exactly why I want to play here and the kind of set I'll be laying down.

Facebook invite here.


Tomorrow (Friday) night I'm back at another one of my favorite places in SF - The Ambassador. I played here all night on New Year's Eve, and am really looking forward to rocking the decks here again.


Saturday night I'm back at SF's new hotspot Manor West for my 4th Saturday residency. I'll also be joined by my good friend DJ D-Sharp, an amazing DJ and a great dude all around. Will be an insane night.

Facebook invite here.


Monday night I'm making my debut at the homie DJ Mei-Lwun's weekly Manic Mondays party at MatrixFillmore. Straight up this is the Monday night party that goes off like it's a Saturday, and Mei-Lwun and I will be playing nothing but bangers all night.

Facebook invite here.


As always, please email me for G-list to any or all of these, and thanks for the support!

No comments: