Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Week's HEAT

Another week of amazing events lined up... Something for everyone.

Tomorrow (Thursday) night I'm back at San Francisco's Infusion Lounge. Love rocking the massive soundsystem at one of the top clubs in the nation and Thursdays are always packed.


Friday afternoon I'm doing a special fashion event for MAC Cosmetics at Bloomindale's San Francisco. Have some very cool tunes lined up for this one...


Friday night I'm back at B4Twelve in Palo Alto for a huge Valentine's bash... one of the best parties in the South Bay.


Saturday night I'm on the decks at Mr. Smith's in San Francisco, always a straight-up fun-as-hell dance party. My brother Thunder Ruiz pours the drinks proper too.

Then Sunday night I'm teaming up once again with my good friend DJ Sam Isaac to take over one of the finest clubs in San Francisco - Vessel. Sam and I will be spinning solid gold records all night.


As always, email me for guestlist to any or all of these, and thanks for the support!

No comments: