Friday, August 26, 2011

This Week: All Star Lineup at Vessel // 4th Saturday at Manor West

I'm honored to have been selected as one of the all-star DJs of San Francisco. Come check the special launch party for our new monthly at Vessel this Friday night. The homie J-Million will be filling in for D-Sharp.

Get on the list.


This Saturday night is always one of the biggest and baddest of the month, and this edition of 4th Saturdays (hosted as always by my man Nick Macario) at Manor West will be extra special as it's the official release party for my new CD: DJ CAMS // Business As Usual. I'll also be joined on the decks by Deckstar's DJ Morse Code and Belvedere Vodka is sponsoring the night.

Get on the list.

I'll be giving out 50 copies of my new CD before it's online release next week.


As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: