Thursday, July 7, 2011

This Week's Heat: Eve / Noble / Ambassador

This Friday night I'll be making my debut at Eve Lounge in San Francisco - a very swank spot that I've been looking forward to rocking for a while now...

Guestlist here.


This Saturday night I'll be teaming up with my good friends Nick Macario & Matt Plank (from our infamous 4th Saturdays at Manor West party) for a special 2nd Saturday blowout at Noble.

Guestlist here.


This Sunday night I'm on the decks at Ambassador for a special benefit event for one of my good friends and one of the nicest guys you'll meet in the San Francisco nightlife industry - Gjerrus Wilson. His family has recently been struck with sudden and unfortunate hardship - please come show your support.

Full details here.


As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: