Thursday, February 17, 2011

This Week's Heat: District 30 / Infusion Lounge / MAC Cosmetics / Mr. Smith's

This Friday night I'm very excited to return to the brand new District 30 in Sacramento. I DJ'ed the pre-opening party here, and the sound system has to be heard to be believed.


This Thursday night I'm back at San Francisco's Infusion Lounge for their always big Thursday night bash.


This Friday and Sunday I'll be providing the music for MAC Cosmetics and their 2011 Spring Collection event at Bloomingdales San Francisco. The 2 shows I did for MAC last weekend were a huge success. 12-6pm each day.


This Saturday night I'll be holding it down at Mr. Smith's in San Francisco... never a promoter; always a packed house with a great crowd.


As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: