Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This Week's Heat: Indulgence / SF Weekly / Ambassador / Infusion Lounge / Stanford

Fresh off an epic week in Kauai, it's back for a packed week of heat.

This Wednesday night, I'm honored to be headlining the Indulgence 14-year anniversary bash at San Francisco's Starlight Room. Definitely a staple in the city's nightlife scene... this will be a huge night.

Guestlist here.


This Thursday I'm spinning tunes at SF Weekly's 3rd annual DISH event. Over 30 of the top restaurants in SF on showcase. Amazing event...

Grab tickets here.
Use code "CAMS" to get $10 off GA or "CAMSVIP" to get $20 off VIP tix!


After the event head over to The Ambassador where I'm rocking the afterparty.


This Friday night I'm back rocking the big room sound at Infusion Lounge. The club is on fire with DJ Solarz, DJ Homicide, me, and DJ Tina T on this lineup this week. Always a big night playing here...

Guestlist here.


This Saturday night I'm playing a private event in the Stanford football stadium pressbox.

As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: