Friday, August 6, 2010

This Week's HEAT: Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR / Vessel / Sapphire

This Friday I'm proud to be DJ'ing the Kiehl's LifeRide for amfAR event at Kiehl's Fillmore. LifeRide is an inaugural 6-day motorcycle ride up the California coast to benefit amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research. Celebrities such as Peter Fonda, Giovanni Ribisi, and Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age will be participating.


Friday night catch me rocking one of my favorite clubs in San Francisco - Vessel. Amazing room, amazing soundsystem. Presented by Don't Be Shy Entertainment, this will be a great party.

Guestlist here.


This Saturday night I'm excited to return to Sapphire in Livermore, voted the best club in the East Bay by Diablo Magazine. Last time I played here I had a blast.


As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: