Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This Week's HEAT: Slide / Double Dutch / Trigger / Manor West

Huge week of events kicking off tonight at Slide in San Francisco. Chris Clouse and I keep the winning streak going for our monthly party with another 2x4 rockfest.

RSVP here.


Tomorrow night my 4th Thursday party continues at my favorite bar in The Mission - Double Dutch. Last month was completely packed... I'll be laying down nothing but the old school with a special tribute set to the legendary MC Guru.

RSVP here.


Friday night I'm very excited to make my debut at Trigger. Super nice spot and they've been bringing in some awesome DJ talent, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

RSVP here.


Then Saturday night I'm back at the amazing Manor West for my 4th Saturday residency, hosted by my dude Nick Macario. As if this night isn't crazy enough, I'll also be giving away 50 copies of my new CD DJ CAMS: Packin' Heat - Volume II. Do not miss.

RSVP here.


I'm thankful I get to do what I love - work with great people and spin great music. As always, thanks for the support!

No comments: